Greetings Divas! Every Sunday as I prepare myself for yet another work week, I always find myself thinking of ways to make my busy life easier. Whenever I get on this wavelength, the worst thing for me to do is to start surfing the Internet. Why? Because the Internet is full of advertisements for things that I really don’t need, but could possibly make my life easier...or just better! I immediately start thinking about how a product, which I had never heard of before, could instantly improve my life. I suddenly need this product that I had managed to do without my entire life. How many of you have been here before? Well, get ready to go back there, because I have found 10 things that you really don't need, but could possibly make your life easier...or better...maybe. And not only will I present these products to you, but I will give you reasons why you need them. Just call me your pusherman...or pusherwoman...pusherdiva? Whatever!
1. The Stay in Bed Massage Pillow – Now, I know I’m not the only one who likes to do work while sitting in the bed. If you’re going to work in bed, why not work in complete comfort. The Homedics massage pillow pictured here has a built in work light, cup holder, and back massager. Everything you need to effectively
surf the Internet work in the comfort of your own bed.
2. The Water Bottle That Holds Everything – Don’t you hate going to the gym with a bunch of stuff in your hands? Your water bottle, your house key, your car key, cash for the juice bar, and identification…it’s too much! In comes this water bottle that holds it all quite conveniently. I like to call it a necessary convenience.
3. Portable Espresso Maker – Why the hell not! Think about it: you save money because you’re not rushing to Starbucks each time you need a caffeine fix, and….you’re not rushing to Starbucks each time you need a caffeine fix...it’s portable! Double win!
4. Portable Steamer – That awkward moment when the judge calls you out of the blue to tell you to immediately come to court, and your court suit hanging in your office is wrinkled. Two choices, go home an get another suit and be late for court (which is not really a choice), or head to court on time in your wrinkled suit. As you can probably tell, this has happened to me...twice! Obviously I didn't learn my lesson the first time. While this sordid tale is personal to me, the portable steamer is always a great product to have in your office…because you never know!
5. Toothbrush Sanitizer – Your toothbrush is gross.Trust me on this one. Just get it. No explanation needed!
6. Electric Wine Bottle Opener – Have you guys seen these things? They are fabulous! First, the design of the new models of electric bottle openers are positively sexy. Second, they are all reasonably priced and come in a variety of different colors, shapes, and sizes. Third, and most important, it helps you get to the wine quicker!
7. Quality Makeup Brushes - A must for every Professional Diva. We should all invest in quality makeup brushes, as they help us to put our best face forward. Quality makeup brushes allows for a smoother and more flawless finish. Start with the basics, and then continue to build on your collection. And don't forget to purchase brush cleaner!
8. Cell Phone Sanitizer – I won’t gross you out with statistics on the amount of germs that plague your cell phone on any given moment. Let’s just say all the bad germs will end up on your cell phone at some point...each day! Cell phone sanitizers are a great way to cut down on some of the grossness. Is that a word?
9. Exfoliating Face Scrubber - Someone once told me that the two keys to great looking skin are drinking lots of water, and regularly exfoliating. Cut to the trendy electric exfoliating face scrubbers, all of which promise to remove dead skin cells that gives your face a dull appearance. The results: radiant, clean, and acne-free skin!
10. Laser Hair Removal - Waxing and/or shaving can be a pain in the neck for many women. And professional laser hair removal treatments are quite pricey. Cut to the do-it-yourself hair removal laser. The TRIA Laser Hair Remover pictured here is FDA-cleared, and is the first and only laser for hair removal available for at-home use. TRIA uses the same laser technology used by professionals for in-office laser hair removal for permanent results in the comfort and privacy of the home. TRIA also boasts that you can start seeing results with just 2 treatments. I need this now!
Are you mad at me for posting these products? What other products can you think of that would make your life easier, better, or both?